“Loving God…loving others.”
Our Mission is to glorify God in worship and obediance. We extend our love to people in the surrounding area in need of a church home, providing them with a friendly place to worship and become fully committed to Christ. Together, with the Holy Spirit guiding us, we will discover how to use our gifts as friends to others in a broken world.
Our Vision is for a vibrant, growing, fellowship of believers where people without church homes are welcomed, introduced to Christ, and equipped to serve others. We envision among us -
- an authenticity of love,
- a joyfulness in worship, and
- a free and open sharing of life experiences and spiritual victories.
Silverton Friends Church is a member of the Northwest Yearly Meeting of Friends (Quakers) a covenantal community of evangelical Friends churches that make Jesus Christ known by
- Teaching and obeying the whole gospel as revealed by the Holy Spirit and recorded in Scripture;
- Loving and mutually supporting each other; and
- Equipping and releasing people to continue His mission in the world.