We are excited to introduce our new Meeting for Study and Children’s Church curriculum starting this coming Sunday (Oct. 12).
Join us on Sundays at 9:00am as we gather for our Meeting for Study. This year we will be only offering one option for everyone titled, “Emotionally Healthy Spirituality.” Throughout the rest of the fall we will explore:
- The Problem of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
- Know Yourself that You May Know God
- Go Back to Go Forward
- Journey through the Wall
- Enlarge Your Soul through Grief and Loss
- Discover the Rhythms of the Daily Office
- Grow into an Emotionally Mature Adult
- Go the Next Step to Develop a “Rule of Life”
Here is a video preview:
As well, Miss Debbie will be introducing “The Story” for Children on Sunday mornings during our Children’s Church program. [Children’s Church takes place during our Meeting for Worship. Children (ages K-6) are released before the sermon] We are excited to teach our kids the main stories from the Bible through this new curriculum. Here is a preview:
We look forward to you and your family joining us this coming Sunday as we begin these new ways of “Making the Road by Walking TOGETHER!” See you Sunday!